You can become a friend of the Church in India and support its work by making a minimum annual donation of (rates from January 2019)
- £15 for an individual
- £20 for joint membership
- £35 for churches or organisations
- Life Membership is no longer available although this membership will be honoured for those who already have it.
In this way you will support and encourage our fellowship and the work of the church in India. You will
- Receive our magazine ‘Pilgrim’ twice yearly.
- Be able to make contributions to the Members’ Pages of the website.
- Receive information of the annual FCI Day and of other meetings, lectures and groups held around the country, with the opportunities they give of meeting old friends and making many new ones.
Please print, complete and return the Application Form obtainable by clicking here:- MS Word format (.doc) Acrobat format (.pdf)
For further information contact the Membership Secretary,
Revd William Allberry,
48 Ditton Road,
Phone: 020 8390 2019